Monday 3 March 2014

Nev's One Minute Gaming 02 - Match The Dots

This week, I've been playing a puzzle game called Match The Dots -it's very simple and at first I thought it was going to be too simple but I soon changed my mind!

There are 3 types of challenge - a timed challenge, a limited number of moves challenge and special icons one too.

You're presented with a screen of colored dots and you have to swipe through same colors to form a chain. As usual in many games, the longer chains, the higher the score.

Sounds too easy doesn't it? Well at first it is but that's what's so addicting about it! You can just whizz through those first levels super quick but then the target scores get higher or the time allowed gets shorter so it gets harder.

You also have to switch your brain quickly from speed mode to strategy mode - I got caught out a few times with that one!

The graphics are colorful of course & very plain & simple and the gameplay is very straight forward. It's a great game to play absentmindedly whilst chatting on the phone or something but it's not a mind-taxing game at all.

I like it though & for it's simple elegance and easy play style, I'd give it an 8 out of 10.

If you have a game you'd like to suggest, you can poke me on Twitter @Nevahaddict or leave a comment here.

Until next time - have fun  :)



****************


No comments:

Post a Comment