Tuesday 11 March 2014

Nev's One Minute Gaming 03 - Despicable Me - Minion Rush


This week I’ve been playing Despicable Me - Minion Rush - another endless runner style game but it feels much faster than the few others I’ve played! It has great, colorful graphics & sound effects make it fun too!

The basic idea is collect bananas and avoid bombs, lasers and various other bad stuff but you can also knock other minions out of play to get bonuses, and of course, pay real money for tokens that let you buy more powerful items. You can get some free tokens by watching ads for other games but I’m not sure that’s worth it! Stick to spending your bananas instead - it’s cheaper that way! I'd rather spend my real money on a Minion Dave Plushie!

It’s a fast moving game & you’ll die a lot but you can at least progress to other levels and there is some variation within each level each time you play too. There are special mounts you randomly pick up which take you to bonus levels which use the iPad's tilt ability for control - I still haven't quite got the hang of those so it's not much of a bonus level for me! That stopped it from becoming too samey but my reactions are slow so for me, I’d give it a 6 out of 10.

If you have a game you’d like to suggest, let me know here in comments or you can poke me on Twitter @Nevahaddict.


Download Despicable Me - Minion Rush for free now!


****************

No comments:

Post a Comment