Saturday 11 July 2015

One Minute Gaming #55 - Can You Escape?

Can You Escape?
This week, I've been playing a clever puzzle game called Can You Escape? You are in a room with only a locked elevator as your escape route so you have to search the room for the key.

It's not quite that simple though - there are color coded locked drawers, hidden compartments and all sorts of other small pieces of the main puzzle to solve before you can get access to the elevator key. There are a few items to find too - like a screwdriver which you then use on a later piece of the puzzle.

It's the sort of game that can keep you occupied for 5 minutes or an hour, depending on what you like and how much you think like the game designers. The first level took me ages as I couldn't quite work out what to do but once I got the hang of it, I whizzed through the next few levels.




I'd definitely suggest having a pen and paper handy though - there are some 8 piece puzzles to work out and trying to memorise a number or color sequence gets frustrating as it resets every time you leave that screen to go and re-check the sequence in the earlier clue.

I'd give Can You Escape a 7 out of 10. It's pretty good for what it is but I don't think it's a keeper for me.

If you have a game you'd like to suggest, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict, leave a comment below or leave a comment on the new AH Addict Facebook page!

So until next time, have fun!

****************



No comments:

Post a Comment