Sunday 1 February 2015

One Minute Gaming #39 - Bike Rivals

This week I've been playing  an action puzzle game called Bike Rivals. You control a motorbike and you have to clear different obstacle ridden levels as quickly as possible without dying. There is a multiplayer option and you can login via Facebook or login in as a guest. I haven't tried this yet, I'm still trying to get thru the first stage of levels!

The controls are very simple, tap on left of screen for brake and on the right for accelerate. There is also a tilt function which allows you to do wheelies or to put your weight forward to stop the bike flipping over backwards.

Some of the levels are about speed, some are about control and others are just plain wicked!

You will probably die very quickly at the beginning of most levels until you work out what you have to do for the first obstacle - then it's just rinse and repeat thru that one until you work out the second puzzle.


There is a real cash store where you can buy upgraded bikes, extra nitro boosts or fuel etc but you can also unlock the bikes by achieving certain goals - play a number of days in a row, collect stars or watch a certain number of video ads

I'm really quite enjoying this game and it's easy enough to keep it free and still enjoy. I'll give it a 7 out of 10 - not sure it has staying power for my taste.


If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time - have fun!


***************
Check out my latest project!


No comments:

Post a Comment