Sunday 25 January 2015

One Minute Gaming # 38 - Flow Free

This week, I've been playing a puzzle game called Flow Free. The basic idea is to join up like colored spots without crossing paths. You start off with four pairs of colored spots and a 5x5 grid. The starter levels are really easy which makes it a great game for kids.
Once you get up to a 9x9 grid with 9 colors, it gets much harder although not impossible. The original game starts with a regular pack - a selection of boards in the 5x5 to 9x9 range. They've obviously expanded the game with new packs and some are locked but you don't have to pay to unlock them - just clear a whole earlier pack to unlock the next one.
There are 2 extreme packs to unlock - they contain 150 boards of 8x8 to 12x12 and if you play on an ipad, there is a jumbo pack which goes up to 14x14 - now that's difficult!
The best thing about this game is the simple idea that gets your brain working and of course, it's totally free. There are real cash options - you can buy extra hints packs or more puzzle packs but with the basic game having over 1000 free boards before unlocking the bonus free levels, I don't think you need to buy any more!

I like this Flow Free puzzle and I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It's not the most addictive game I've played but I enjoy it anyway.


If you have a game you'd like to suggest, you can contact me on twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.
So until next time, have fun!


***************
Check out my latest project!

No comments:

Post a Comment