Sunday 10 May 2015

One Minute Gaming #49 - Back To Bed


This week, I've been playing an unusual puzzle game called Back To Bed. It's quite surreal but definitely gets your brain working.

The basic idea is that you are a weird little dog who has to stop his owner from falling off rooftops as he sleep walks in a weird landscape. You have to pick up a giant apple and place it in your owner's path to make him turn away from an edge but then you have to grab the same apple & place it again at the next danger point.

The objective is to guide your owner back to bed which could be anywhere on the map. One little tip I can give - the owner always turns clockwise so sometimes you have to be really quick with placing the apple as there may only be 4 or 5 steps between turns and edges all around.


It's not the fastest puzzle or the hardest but it is compelling in a weird kind of way.

I'd give Back to Bed a 6 out of 10 - it's not my favorite puzzle game but it's ok if you like this sort of game.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun!

****************

Check out my other projects
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

and my photography site
HVS PHotography

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment