Monday 8 December 2014

One Minute Gaming #33 - Bandits

This week, I've been trying to work out how to play a game called Bandits. It's a variation on the match three theme where you have heroes who take power ups from the matches you make to attack your enemies. Each level consists of 3-5 rounds with the final round having a boss enemy who is much stronger than the previous rounds.

There are only 3 colors to match but there are also hearts for healing, plus signs for boosting the color dots and special dots which fill up your heroes special ability. It's not a simple match three though - once you start a move, you can drag that single piece all over the board to move other dots to make multiple matches but beware, you are on a timer for each move.

The graphics and music are ok but I'm struggling to work out which hero does what! My red hero only seems to attack minions which is annoying as he's my strongest hero!

Overall it's not a bad game at all, I do find it a little frustrating though so I'd give it a 6 out of 10. If you have a game you'd like to suggest, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun!





***************
Check out my latest project!

No comments:

Post a Comment