Wednesday 29 October 2014

One Minute Gaming #29 - Kill Shot

This week, I've been playing Kill Shot, a mission based shooting game where you are the sniper with a variety of weapons. I'm not very good at these kinds of games but this one is fun so far.

You can move your guy sideways and swing the gun barrel in an arc and that's all (so far anyway). It's not a run around shooting stuff kind of game but with all the weapon upgrades, various kinds of weapons and enemies doing their thing, it's not quite as easy as shooting ducks at a fairground either!

The graphics are pretty good and it is quite gory with the slow motion kill shot but you can turn off the blood in the settings if you want to.

As usual there is a real cash shop but if you just want some lighthearted shooting fun, you won't need to worry about that. You can follow the leaderboards too & compare your scores against friends if you have GameCenter enabled or if you want to connect to Facebook.

I haven't played many games like this so it's difficult to judge but it's an ok game so I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on twitter @NevAHAddict. So until next time, have fun!





******************
Check out my latest project!

No comments:

Post a Comment