Tuesday 21 October 2014

One Minute Gaming #28 - Where's My Water 2

 This week, I took a look at a classic Disney game called Where's My Water 2. It's a swiping puzzle game where you have to create pathways for the water to get to various members of the Alligator family. Swampy wants to take a shower but Allie needs steam for her steam powered musical instruments!

That doesn't sound too hard at first but there are gates, funnels, steam, poisonous water and you also have to get the rubber ducks wet to capture them on the way! Some of the challenges flip the world upside down which is strange and kinda messes with your brain!

It has different ducks for you to collect and a variety of power ups. There is a real cash shop but it only has 2 options - a starter pack of power ups & hints and a monster bundle with more of the same. I've also not seen more than a couple of adverts which is a refreshing change for so many of these free games!

The characters are cute in a Disney way and the music is what you would expect. I think kids would love this game if they like puzzles and have the patience to keep trying. I only downloaded it a couple of days ago but I've been playing it a fair bit and I may very well keep this one for the occasional brain exercise so I'm giving Where's My Water 2 an 8 out of 10.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on twitter @NevAHAddict

So until next time, have fun!


****************

No comments:

Post a Comment