Sunday 27 April 2014

Army of Darkness #8

Army of Darkness
This week I've been playing Army of Darkness - Defence, starring a knight called Ash, whose job it is to protect the Necronomicon from hordes of invading skeletons. As with most Tower Defence type games, you can upgrade weapons and defences and the hordes get bigger and faster as you progress thru the levels.

Cold found this one and I know he kinda got addicted to it whilst I was there and managed to finish it - I'm not quite that addicted although I am enjoying it. I'm also not that good at these types of games! I love the animations and the boomstick & chainsaw upgrades are fun. The sound effects aren't too annoying so for once I have actually left the sound on - very unusual for me.

I'm about halfway through the levels and I will keep going until I beat the end boss but I don't know how quickly I will get there - it's not a 'must play' game for me, more of a 'got 5 minutes to kill' kinda game. So I'd give it a 7 out of 10 but if you like strategy & tower defence games, it's definitely worth a try.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on twitter @Nev AH Addict or leave a comment below.

Until next time, have fun :)


****************

Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment