Friday 14 August 2015

One Minute Gaming #57 - Contract Killer


This week, I've been playing a precision shooter game called Contract Killer. It's exactly as it sounds - you take contracts to kill people & collect cash, XP and energy for each successful mission.

You start off with a hunting rifle and a 9mm pistol. The controls are pretty simple - there's a take cover button, a zoom or scope button and of course, a fire button. The scope also has a slider which allows you to zoom in even further for those delicate headshots!

It's quite a fun game but it gets frustrating quickly. Most of the weapons are pretty expensive and you are limited by your energy supply as to how many missions you can take. It refills over time or when you level up. There is a huge cash shop too which is a big minus in my book.




There is a co-op option too which will allow you to play missions with your friends as well as daily challenges of various types.

I don't think I'll be playing this one much but if you like shooters then this may be a good game to check out. I'm giving Contract Killer a 6 out of 10 - too many cash shop items required to make it a fun play time.

If you have a game you'd like to suggest, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time - have fun!

I'm cheating a little bit but I'm calling this one my post for Blaugust day 14!


****************

Check out my other free game reviews!
One Minute Gaming


****************

No comments:

Post a Comment