Monday 19 May 2014

One Minute Gaming #11 - Lazors

Lazors
This week I've been taxing my brain with a puzzle game called Lazors. At the basic levels, you have a laser, some blocks and a target - all you have to do is position the blocks to bounce the laser around and hit the target.

Once you get the hang of that though, the game designers have added in multiple different types of blocks like non reflective ones which just block the laser, glass ones which split the laser into 2 beams or wormhole blocks which cuts the beam and lets it re-emerge elsewhere on the board!

There are loads of puzzles in the game at varying levels of difficulty. Sometimes if I play on a difficult level, I can solve the puzzle almost instantly but other times it can take 5 minutes or more! It does get frustrating playing an easy or medium level and struggling to solve it though but I guess our brains all work in different ways - I know mine does!

This is a great game to fill those 5 minute gaps in your schedule - until you get stuck of course & then that 5 minutes will expand until you finally get that laser to hit the target!

For being annoyingly compulsive, I'd give this game a 7.5 out of 10 but I will be keeping it installed until I clear all the levels!

If you have a game you'd like me to try out, you can contact me on Twitter @Nevahaddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time - have fun!

Download Lazors for Android for free too!


****************

Check out my latest project
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment