Monday 4 May 2015

One Minute Gaming #48 - Sky Force


This week, I've been playing a game called Sky Force, recommended to me on Twitter by playrider2. It's an airplane shooter and it's pretty good fun!

You control an airplane by swiping with your finger, It auto-fires mini laser bolts at enemy planes & ships but you have to pick up stars and rescue people too - all the while,  avoiding elements of the landscape and the weapon attacks from your enemies.

The stars you collect can be spent at the hangar where you buy upgrades for your ship like additional health and better weapons. The first couple of levels aren't too difficult but you do have to achieve all the objectives before you can progress. That took me a few tries I must admit, my reflexes aren't what they used to be!



It's not the most addictive game I've played but it is good fun albeit a bit frustrating at times & I get cramp in my finger if I play too long! lol

I'd give Sky Force a solid 7 out of 10 - very playable, quite fun and great graphics but it's not grabbed me like some other games have.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on twitter @NevAHAddict or leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun!

****************

Check out my other projects
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

and my photography site
HVS PHotography

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment