Thursday 2 April 2015

One Minute Gaming #43 - Word Crush


This week I've been playing a word puzzle game called Word Crush. It has two modes, endless and arcade where you're up against a timer and all you have to do is make words from the grid of letters you are given.

Once you have used the letters they drop out of the board and new ones replace them - if the word you made was good enough, you get bonuses on some of the new letters. If you manage to combine enough bonus squares, you get a combo prize which bumps your score up.

In the endless mode, there is no timer so you can take as long as you like to make some really long words. In the arcade mode, you're up against a timer - the longer the word, the further back you push the timer.



Arcade mode also has three difficulty levels, not only does the timer get quicker but you get more consonents to replace  letters so you need to make words with multiple consonents rather than vowels.

It's not the most enthralling game I've played but I do enjoy word puzzles and this game has no additional real money costs, the adverts only appear between games and it keeps my brain working fast. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on Twitter @NevAHAddict.

So until next time, have fun!


****************

Don't forget to check out my latest project
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

or my new Kindle book on Amazon!
Improve Your Flower Photography

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment