Monday 25 August 2014

One Minute Gaming #21 - Asphalt 8


This week, I stepped way out of my usual game types to try a Car Racing game. I picked Asphalt 8 as it had the best reviews out of the top few racing games & I have to say, I have been pleasantly surprised!

The graphics are brilliant and the music is changeable - you can choose between Bass, Electronic & Rock so there should be something for everyone to get your blood pumping as you race.

There's loads of different tracks, race styles, achievements, cars, upgrades etc - way too many to describe here but although I've only done a few races, I'm really enjoying it. I even won my 2nd race!!!

Some of the reviews were a bit negative about the pay to win shop & yes, that is going to be a factor if you want to play competitively but as a free app, it is a great game and you can not only race your friends, you can race their ghost cars too so even if you can't play at exactly the same time, you can still beat their butts!

I'd give this an 8 out of 10 and I have a feeling I might be playing this one for a while too!

If you have a game you'd like me to try, you can contact me on twitter @NevAHAddict or you can leave a comment below.

So until next time, have fun!
****************

Check out my latest project
Gifts for Gamers and Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment