Sunday 6 April 2014

Nev's One Minute Gaming 06- Robot Unicorn Attack 2


Hello and welcome back! This week I've been playing Robot Unicorn Attack 2 - I saw the name on the App Store and just had to have a look!

It's yet another endless runner but this one is more my pace - at least to start with.

You control a Robot Unicorn with just 2 controls - jump or dash. You're running  and jumping across a broken landscape of floating rocks - rather like those in Nagrand actually! and you're collecting fairies, gems, coins etc. You need to use the dash to get through the obstacles and enemies and use a jump or multiple of jumps to get across the gaps between the rocks.

It is definitely a little bit girlie to start with but once you have enough coins collected and have met some of the challenges to level up, you can upgrade and customise your robot unicorn into rather an evil looking beast.

There are also two teams you can choose to join - Team Inferno or Team Rainbow. These seem rather passive right now - you just get a reward at the end of the day if your team has the most stars destroyed for the day but it maybe more interactive at the higher levels - I'm just not there yet!

The graphics are crisp and sharp and I can't wait to get my Void Maker Robot Unicorn! I'd give this game a 9 - I love it

If you have a game you'd like to suggest, you can message me on twitter @Nevahaddict or leave a comment below.

Until next time, have fun



****************

Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment