Saturday 27 July 2013

Yet Another To Do List!


It's been a while since I did a to-do list post & actually, it shows in my in-game progress! I'm not sure I've achieved anything worthwhile since I stopped doing these list posts except for the pet battle achievements maybe. There's something about making it public that kind of obligates me to get some of it done at least and of course, gives me something to write about here & over at AH Addict!

I even gave myself a public to do list over there today - I've been slacking off that much lately. It's not that I don't enjoy the game once I'm logged in, it's more that I get so occupied doing other stuff that I don't make the effort to log in very often. Which is kind of silly really as I'm paying my subscription after all & let's face it, Facebook & Mahjong solitaire aren't exactly stimulating now, are they?

So, this week I'm determined to get something at least started if not completed!

  • Warrior/Blacksmith - get her out of the city & go do some stuff - preferably get the Lightning Steel Ingot thingy & start learning some of the Plate PvP crafted items - this one crosses with my gold based list so will be able to cross off 2 things if I get this done!
  • Warlock/Engineer - she's also been abandoned in Ironforge for months! She's mid 50's level (I think!) so I should try to get her to Outland at least
  • Rogue & Hunter are both level 86 (via pet battles & cooking) so I'll probably use both of them to pet battle some more & add some XP to their bars
  • Take my Paladin main over to the Barrens & at least have a look at all that stuff before it disappears!
There's loads of stuff I could add but I'm trying to make it a manageable list not a pipe dream! There's loads of achieves I don't have yet, mounts & reputations to work towards, dungeons, scenarios & raids I've never even seen & that's just from earlier expansions! I think I've just about given up trying to do everything that's available in Mists - I shouldn't complain but there's just too much stuff to do now! It makes my head spin & I know I'm not the only one who just doesn't quite know which bits to do first!


****************

Check out some of my Squidoo lenses!

1 comment:

  1. In regards to the Barrens stuff hun, you start the quest chain for that stuff in Vale of eternal blossoms. If you can't find it, give me a poke in game. Once you're onto the barrens stage there is a weekly quest where you collect 150 of four different items. You can collect them from little mobs but there are also elite mobs which you need a group to kill. They aren't faction tag so anyone can attack and get credit and loot from them. Which is usually an easier way to do it as you get more of the items per kill than you would from the small ones (since they're harder).

    On a Wednesday afternoon after the reset there are always a bunch of people flying around the Barrens killing them.

    ReplyDelete